1 Glaceon EX Full Art

3 Breakpoint Greninja

2 Delphox Break

2 Bronzong Break

3 Mega Gyarados EX Full Art

2 Breakpoint Palkia EX

2 Luxray Break

2 Fates Collide Tyranitar

I have offered a total of 44 packs for all these cards on public (2 fates collide, 10 breakpoint, 19 breakthrough, 5 ancient origins, 2 roaring skies, 3 primal clash, 3 furious fists).

Not trying to offend you, but you need more experience in trading, first of all the bulk trades hardly ever work in public. Because hardly anyone have all these card available for trade at the same time and with the rate you're willing to trade for. So posting here helps a lot but don't also expect a 1 time trade for all the cards unless it's a company worker that is willing to do the trade or a big trader, who both would prefer 1 valued Packs like Roaring skies.

Also there's 2 2015 worlds set , one is very expensive that Ou7c4st is selling and then there's the cheap one which you can actually get for less than 3 packs.

One more thing, were you able to sell your Darkrai-EX ? :D

Not trying to offend you, but you need more experience in trading, first of all the bulk trades hardly ever work in public. Because hardly anyone have all these card available for trade at the same time and with the rate you're willing to trade for. So posting here helps a lot but don't also expect a 1 time trade for all the cards unless it's a company worker that is willing to do the trade or a big trader, who both would prefer 1 valued Packs like Roaring skies.

Also there's 2 2015 worlds set , one is very expensive that Ou7c4st is selling and then there's the cheap one which you can actually get for less than 3 packs.

One more thing, were you able to sell your Darkrai-EX ? :D

Really you're going to teach me, lol? Buddy I've been playing this game way longer than you, and every trade I've posted here I've managed to complete, and yes including the Darkrai one. I've been playing this game long enough to know that there are many people that have huge collections and have almost all cards for trade, I'm also pretty confident that I've completed more trades than the amount of days you've been playing this game. So maybe next time be more careful before calling someone that's played much longer than you, inexperienced.

If you don't like my trades why comment, do you have a problem with me or something? There are many people that do like my trades and that's why I always complete them. On my Darkrai trade you were the only person that commented that I was asking for too much (shows how much you know). Well I wonder why I got a few offers on it and completed it then. You seem like one of those lowballers that try and get everything for lower than it's actually worth. Good luck with that.  

Dude. Cool it. He was just trying to help out. I realize that it's annoying when people post without helping the trade post on your topic, but that response was uncalled for.

Dude. Cool it. He was just trying to help out. I realize that it's annoying when people post without helping the trade post on your topic, but that response was uncalled for.

I actually came to help finish his trade but then i saw his name and decided to just provoke him :D i love annoying these people that get mad easily :D

Also not because you were in the game for longer time means you're more experienced, some people stay in the high school for years and never graduate. That doesn't mean they're experienced :)

And your Darkrai offer stayed in the market for days and days i kept seeing it everyday for like a week or something, you probably gave up by then and made a better deal :P

. I've been playing this game long enough to know that there are many people that have huge collections and have almost all cards for trade, I'm also pretty confident that I've completed more trades than the amount of days you've been playing this game. 

I'd just like to point out that hes been playing for about 8 months, and completing around 250 trades is not really an impressive accomplishment.  

I'd just like to point out that hes been playing for about 8 months, and completing around 250 trades is not really an impressive accomplishment.  

This made me lol

But anyway, i'd love to help you with your wants! I sent you a friend req in game and PM me when im online and hopefully we can work something out!

hahaha, first off............ GaNash is correct, bulk trades hardly ever work unless its completed by a company trader and most company traders rely on profit when trading or there would be no companies, so most want RS or you can use the other packs at horrible ratios

secondly, theres absolutely no reason to call someone dumb or to criticize them when they were simply trying to give you some pointers, logical pointers, about how to trade.......... you may not like GaNash but he is correct......... count yourself lucky if you dont receive warning points or a suspension for the name calling

and last, I have all of those cards you want, find me in-game and we can negotiate............ but i suggest you go to public to get your wants as most of those cards can be gotten for dirt cheap with greninja break and trev break being the only exceptions............. companies overprice as always, but ive used Phantom Knight a few times when i needed cards quickly

Public trading will always be superior to forum trading/chat trading

There's literally no reason for all the fighting that has gone on in this thread. I get that you were all trying to give him advice, but as SuperStone said, this whole thread is mostly just a big flame war with people arguing who is correct. If you don't like his trade, or you don't have anything nice to say, don't add more fuel to this fire. There's too many people being irrationally and unconditionally mean here and it's just not cool. This isn't the part of the community I like to see. 

With that out of the way though

I'm looking to get all of these cards in one trade:

1 Breakpoint Trevenant

1 Breakpoint Suicune

2 Breakpoint Garbodor

1 Regirock EX

2 Trevenant Break

2 Breakpoint Garchomp

2 Greninja Break

1 Glaceon EX Full Art

3 Breakpoint Greninja

2 Delphox Break

2 Bronzong Break

3 Mega Gyarados EX Full Art

2 Breakpoint Palkia EX

2 Luxray Break

2 Fates Collide Tyranitar

I have offered a total of 44 packs for all these cards on public (2 fates collide, 10 breakpoint, 19 breakthrough, 5 ancient origins, 2 roaring skies, 3 primal clash, 3 furious fists).

I'll trade you all of that, except the Greninja BREAKs and Trevenant BREAKs, for the same 44 packs. I can't afford to trade them for those packs, or with the other cards, but if you're interested in getting the rest of the cards for those 44 packs, let me know, and I'll send the trade. Thanks. 

There's literally no reason for all the fighting that has gone on in this thread. I get that you were all trying to give him advice, but as SuperStone said, this whole thread is mostly just a big flame war with people arguing who is correct. If you don't like his trade, or you don't have anything nice to say, don't add more fuel to this fire. There's too many people being irrationally and unconditionally mean here and it's just not cool. This isn't the part of the community I like to see. 

just saying, the guy just want to help him..  the guy don't have to be agressive to him for that.. anyway..

just saying, the guy just want to help him..  the guy don't have to be agressive to him for that.. anyway..

I'm speaking on behalf of mostly everyone in this thread, including him. He was also being equally aggressive. Doesn't matter though. 

Archived