Current Daily Challenge: Knock out 12 pokemon with your fire Pokemon problems

kaminokamen1

Hi, in another forum I posted about a problem with this challenge. I've been trying to use fire types to knock out as many pokemon as I can and I have not seen any progress at all, in trainer challenges, versus, nor in tournament.

When I go into the tab to click on the information tab for this daily challenge it shows a white trophy mark next to tournament under "complete in", leading me to believe I finished it in the tournament, but not the other places. I'm not sure what is going on, but I was really looking forward to the tokens to buy a new deck.

Thanks for any information, I will provide any information I can to help you guys as well.

System: Windows 10 Desktop

Supposed to knock out 12 Pokémon with my Fire type, right?  I tried this is Vs myself. Knocked out 5 with my Fire guys, and the progress bar didn't move.  It still says 0/12.  I give up.

Supposed to knock out 12 Pokémon with my Fire type, right? I tried this is Vs myself. Knocked out 5 with my Fire guys, and the progress bar didn't move. It still says 0/12. I give up.

If the Wi-Fi indicator is on, the servers aren't able to record your progress, so if the indicator shows up, don't KO anything until it goes away. Not sure if this is hat you are experiencing.

EDIT: if you are talking about the Special Challenge, it can only be completed in Tournaments.

For me the "knockout 12 with fire pokemon challenge" is gone now, replaced by an empty space.  I'm level 4 so aren't I supposed to have 2 challenges to pick from right? It's been empty for the last day or so... and so it seems I only get to pick one challenge? Is this the intended behavior? 

For me the "knockout 12 with fire pokemon challenge" is gone now, replaced by an empty space.  I'm level 4 so aren't I supposed to have 2 challenges to pick from right? It's been empty for the last day or so... and so it seems I only get to pick one challenge? Is this the intended behavior? 

That challenge had a time limit for completing, which has passed.

And you'll only ever get 1 new challenge per day, but can get up to 3 to choose from.

The daily challenges have 4 different requirements from within they are to be accomplished (so far as this noob has seen). To the left of the requirement, you see a star, a lightening bolt, and a trophy; in order as I've stated them, you must accomplish the requirement while doing the Trainer Challenge, Versus, or Tournaments. The required venue will be white while the others are grey. Some will allow you to choose (all three are white). I believe the fire one was completed by doing Tournaments (I did theme deck level tournaments). When it gives me a choice of all three, I do the Trainer Challenge with the type deck they call for on Gold level (easy). I am currently at Level 2 in the challenges profile, and it says that I need to be Level 5 to have a second one.

I've encountered a few special challenges that allowed for more than 24 hours to complete, but the venue requirements were listed the same there too.  Hope this helps.

Edited to fix typos.

Archived