Unlocking Achievements

cupboy1

Hey everybody I just wanted to know if anyone knows why some of the achievements that I have already unlocked are not showing in the achievements section. If anyone can help please reply!

Thanks

Hey slider master1, I'm sorry that some of your achievement progress was lost. However, while the Trainer Challenge is still in beta it is very possible that sudden and/or unannounced data wipes may occur. If this is to occur, and it has before, it is apart of the testing procedures.

I sincerely apologize for any frustratoin this may cause.

"The game of life is not so much holding a good hand, but playing a poor one well."

Always feel free to submit a ticket to The Pokémon Support Team at support.pokemon.com with any bug reports, concerns or issues. Remember, you MUST be signed into your Pokémon Trainer Club Account to receive a response.

Hey slider master1, I'm sorry that some of your achievement progress was lost. However, while the Trainer Challenge is still in beta it is very possible that sudden and/or unannounced data wipes may occur. If this is to occur, and it has before, it is apart of the testing procedures.

I sincerely apologize for any frustratoin this may cause.

"The game of life is not so much holding a good hand, but playing a poor one well."

Always feel free to submit a ticket to The Pokémon Support Team at support.pokemon.com with any bug reports, concerns or issues. Remember, you MUST be signed into your Pokémon Trainer Club Account to receive a response.

I believe he's having the same problem I am. I've won over 12 games with the Blade of Grass deck, and did a long time ago, and it has yet to unlock on my Achievements page. So have all of the Cup achievements.

After the recent update, the "12 games" achivement unlocked after one more win with the deck. The cup problem doesn't have a solution yet, though.

Archived