Lost Tournament due to login failure

AuraStormLucari

So, here's the short deal (and yes, im aware that a lot of people are having login problems right now, im not completely oblivious).  I made it to the final round of an 8 ticket standard tournament, however, my game crashed, and due to me being able to login, i lost the tournament.  I feel this is incredibly unfair, its not my fault that the game crashed, and the login problems have robbed me of an opportunity to use my tickets to their fullest extent by actually winning a tournament.  (I've been trying to log back in for the past 15 minutes, ive tried restarting my computer, using different wifi, all the basic stuff, which in all actuality, shouldnt really make a difference).  

Firstly, of course, I'd like the login problem to be fixed, although i assume developers are already working on that.  Secondly, I would either like a partial refund of the tickets i used, (i did enter the tournament, and i won two rounds, so it wasnt a complete waste, therefore asking for a full refund would be quite prudent), 

Similar situation here.  Entered a tourney, then "lost connection" to the server, and haven't been able to log in since :(

Archived