Invalid username or password message on login

Ichidame

I hope people will see this thread.

I have no idea what's going on right now. I'm 100% sure that I know my password and username. I have tried re-logging in multiple times on the Pokemon TCG Online. It never logs me in. It either says, "Invalid username or password" or it just freezes my screen on the loading screen at 8%.

It doesn't stop there... when I try to change my password, it takes me to the webpage and it says the page isn't available. I can't even log in to the Pokemon website now... I was lucky enough to log in to this forum website. Whenever I try to click "Sign in" it says the page isn't available. When the "Sign in" page works, I log in with my account and it says "Invalid username or password." When I try to change my password, it says the page isn't available again. I couldn't even create a new account... I just don't know what's going on.

Same thing here - it won't go past 8% even though the game didn't crash, I had trouble logging into the forums earlier also.

I've also been having issues with this.

All PTCGO ports open, All PTCGO required firewall access allowed.

Nothing is happening.

Even worse, on the login portion of site, which I believe is the same login protocol as the TCG Online's login protocol(because if it wasn't, why do we get denied Global link(VG) access when the Trainer Club system login is down?), I tried to click on "Trading Card Game" on the top menu after trying to log on to site, got a "503 error".

I wonder if the site was hacked for some reason...

Well, it's good to know it's not just my family. Tried on my brother's laptop and he's frozen there too.

My guess is that the staged rollout of Pokemon GO is causing the problems, since it uses the same Pokemon Trainer Club account database as PTCGO, and so the servers have been slammed hard all day (especially since Pokemon GO just went live on Google Play for the United States about an hour ago).

My guess is that the staged rollout of Pokemon GO is causing the problems, since it uses the same Pokemon Trainer Club account database as PTCGO, and so the servers have been slammed hard all day (especially since Pokemon GO just went live on Google Play for the United States about an hour ago).

If that's true, I assume this is similar to the time when Pokebank clogged up server memory in its first Japan release period(before it was temporarily pulled from Japan's eShop back in XY's time, and before OR/AS even existed)?

That's probably true. I thought about that too, just couldn't put it into words like you so intelligently did lol. 

Same here can't log into game was lucky to log on here. Phew I was hoping it wasn't just me I thought well maybe I forgot my login name and password, hopefully they fix it soon I want to play again

Demand is slamming the login and account creation systems.

Our apologies for the issues.  We are working on resolving them as quickly as possible.

Hi 

did my sign ups and email verification and everything. When I go to log into the game, it says my authorization is failing because the "Screen name associated with this account is pending review etcetcetc. Try again in a few minutes." It's been like this for over an 12 hours.

Is this problem because the PKMN GO "slamming" the servers too or is it another problem? 

Maybe they should separate the for pokemon GO and TCG since its affecting both servers

When will be up? I've been waiting for forever  :wacko:

Demand is slamming the login and account creation systems.

Our apologies for the issues.  We are working on resolving them as quickly as possible.

Hi 

did my sign ups and email verification and everything. When I go to log into the game, it says my authorization is failing because the "Screen name associated with this account is pending review etcetcetc. Try again in a few minutes." It's been like this for over an 12 hours.

Is this problem because the PKMN GO "slamming" the servers too or is it another problem? 

I also have this problem, this message appear exactly at 8% in my case. I would also like an answer because now it's since 3 days i can not play pokemon TCG online.

The Pokemon GO release gave the company a problem most companies dream of... Unexpected excessive demand. Because Pokemon uses the same login credentials for multiple product lines, their authentication servers were the weak link that got stressed out. Personally, I've had fewer problems logging in as time has elapsed from the launch of Pokemon GO. I strongly suspect that many people have lost a lot of sleep as they brought up additional capacity. Although the downtime has been frustrating for us, the users, I think their speedy response to this problem has been very good.

Archived