Invalid Login or Password

zapirhys01

I have this problem, everytime i try to access to PTCGO on my pc after the 2pm (********* this day, any help?

I also am unable to login. It's saying Invalid login or password. Not sure whats happened, but I hope my account is alright

My guess is that the staged rollout of Pokemon GO is causing the problems, since it uses the same Pokemon Trainer Club account database as PTCGO, and so the servers have been slammed hard all day (especially since Pokemon GO just went live on Google Play for the United States about an hour ago).

Stuck at: 

"Loading Data From Server" 8%

for about 2 hours of trying this evening.

same here *.*

Stuck at: 

"Loading Data From Server" 8%

for about 2 hours of trying this evening.

It normally takes me a restart or like 5 tries n it works for me

Sup Element! Gimme yo Manaphy? :P

EDIT: Will multi-posting get me in trouble? Sorry mods, pls let it slide if it will. I mean no harm :'(

My guess is that the staged rollout of Pokemon GO is causing the problems, since it uses the same Pokemon Trainer Club account database as PTCGO, and so the servers have been slammed hard all day (especially since Pokemon GO just went live on Google Play for the United States about an hour ago).

I Agree with you there, Seems EVERYTHING is down due to GO roll out. Just hope they make it up to us for Missing out on Daily FREE gift. Here's hoping.

I Agree with you there, Seems EVERYTHING is down due to GO roll out. Just hope they make it up to us for Missing out on Daily FREE gift. Here's hoping.

Woah, that game is out?! I need a smartphone pronto haha

Yeah same problem here. Are you guys getting the red bar at the bottom of the login screen that says login access is intermittent and new account creation is temporarily suspended? I think suspended is the last word. I can't see behind that big exclamation mark that's always there.

that's incredible..... first infinite mainenances last month now this new game (that is even horribile in my opinion and the only place where it have to "go" is to the ****) next month what? and we must ever have patience patience patience... !!

ps: very very nice the uncommon chest to apologize.... COME ON!

Archived