Finally Pokemon Go is here!

wwhsdjhudj

I did a lot of waiting last night for the complete app to come to IOS but no luck XD. It has however come out in Australia, New Zealand, and Japan to my knowledge. Maybe we will get it later today! 

Any thoughts on this upcoming game? So far I've heard good things, but what do you guys think?

My only worry is that it won't be on the Amazon app store as I have the Amazon FirePhone.

No completely sure on that... When they first came out they said they would have functionality on Android and iOS, maybe it will work on an Amazon phone though XD. I just hope it works with Apple Watch! XD

I love the game so far!

And for all those people who don't want to get up and move, they built in an item which u can use to spawn Pokemon to you!!

I wish the tutorial was more clear though :(

I love the game so far!

And for all those people who don't want to get up and move, they built in an item which u can use to spawn Pokemon to you!!

I wish the tutorial was more clear though :(

You have it? :o Is all the hype worth it in your opinion?

You have it? :o Is all the hype worth it in your opinion?

Well I was using it, and then my item got wasted due to the server being offline now :(

It's fun, if you like walking :P

Just has some safety concerns, but should be worth it :)

(You need to catch A LOT of Pokemon to Evolve).

Well I was using it, and then my item got wasted due to the server being offline now :(

It's fun, if you like walking :P

Just has some safety concerns, but should be worth it :)

(You need to catch A LOT of Pokemon to Evolve).

Sounds epic xD! Still waiting for it... But on the topic of evolution do you have to go the same procedure of catching Pokemon repeatedly to evolve Pokemon that usually evolve through stones, friendship, or during a certain time of day? Let's say for example, Eevee xD

I have Google Play on my phone now. Just waiting for its release date in the UK. I just hope that my device is compatible.

Update: I have it now. The only problem I am facing is that my starter Pokémon are hanging around on a miniature golf course xD

When I walk holding my phone my avatar doesn't move. Is this a glitch or am I doing something wrong? Thanks.

For evolution, you need Candy to evolve.

For example, if I catch a Pidgey, I get 3 Pidgey Candy.

When I accumulated 12 Pidgey Candy, I can choose a Pidgey to evolve it.

(There is a SICK Animation!!)

Then, when I accumulated 50 more Pidgey Candy, I can evolve the Pidgeotto to Pidgeot.

Since you are catching a lot of duplicates, you can transfer some of your "bad" Pidgeys with low CP to the Professor and he'll give you 1 Pidgey Candy for it.

In the end, it would take 62 to fully evolve a Pidgeot, which requires 16 Pidgeys. 

When I walk holding my phone my avatar doesn't move. Is this a glitch or am I doing something wrong? Thanks.

The same thing happened to me, and you have too enable Location settings on your phone

It's hard to be punished for using your Pokemon Trainer Club Account. Everybody plays the game and we have got to sie and Look?! :/

Well I don't know about anyone else BUT IM LOVING this game. Servers do go down at times BUT I have caught 42 So far. Walked 15 miles and lost 5 lbs doing so..... Paying off to play. Lol

Game worked fine for me all day yesterday and today it kept derping the entire day. :< Caught an Ekans and a Geodude, but the game froze on them so I lost them both. I hope my Pokeballs were reimbursed for that.

Game worked fine for me all day yesterday and today it kept derping the entire day. :< Caught an Ekans and a Geodude, but the game froze on them so I lost them both. I hope my Pokeballs were reimbursed for that.

Unfortunately they're not. Once thrown, the PokéBall is used.

Unfortunately they're not. Once thrown, the PokéBall is used.

I was afraid of that. Guess I'll go spin some Pokestops.

Archived