Korrina and Steven glitched

Ossi86

Korrina only allows you to search for a fighting pokemon now, trainer selection is skipped.

Steve only allows for supporter search, energy is skipped.

Please fix ASAP

If I remember, you actually make the selection for both targets at the same time now. I'll do a quick test to see if this is still correct. 

EDIT: Can confirm that this is how they work now. You pick both targets at the same time.

Thanks

I love the devs constantly changing the interface so it is borderline impossible to follow this game unless you play constantly.

Thanks

I love the devs constantly changing the interface so it is borderline impossible to follow this game unless you play constantly.

Pretty sure this was mentioned in the patch notes, so they did not change it without saying anything.

Thanks

or yanno.. read the patch notes when they do update stuff. This was defo in there i remember reading it and thinking "good, less spam:) "

I've made that mistake a few times, but if you're paying attention it's very clear, since there are two spaces for cards and it says "pick a ___ and a ___" on the first screen. So there's really no reason for missing that. (And that applies to me too.)

Archived