"Waiting for your opponent to load the game" bug

Doodleboppers

Before I explain, This is the first time this has happened to me in the 200+ games I've played on this computer. It's not my settings, or else it would have happened already.

I'm currently in my round 2 match of a Theme Deck tournament and my opponent has been "loading" the game for the past 12 minutes and counting. I'm able to type in the message box, though it does not appear that my opponent can see what I'm typing.

Now, I'm not the first to have this happen to them, so that makes me even sure that it's not my settings that is causing this issue. Please tell me what is going on here.

Well, after sitting there for over 30 minutes, the game finally gave me the "game completed" screen. After I left it, I found out that my opponent had "won" the match...

I've had this problem recently twice in Legacy tournaments, once a little over a week ago and once a couple of days ago. The support team was no help, since they seemed to think it was a connection problem with my connection although it had happened to me on two different computers and connections, and my friend said the same thing has been happening occasionally to her as well in theme tourneys.

Hopefully somebody will look into this instead of chalking it off as a connection problem caused by an improper connection.

It's cost me 16 tickets so far, too, and they refuse to give me a refund.

I've had this problem recently twice in Legacy tournaments, once a little over a week ago and once a couple of days ago. The support team was no help, since they seemed to think it was a connection problem with my connection although it had happened to me on two different computers and connections, and my friend said the same thing has been happening occasionally to her as well in theme tourneys.

Hopefully somebody will look into this instead of chalking it off as a connection problem caused by an improper connection.

It's cost me 16 tickets so far, too, and they refuse to give me a refund.

Yeah I saw your thread which is why I added the info that this had not come up in the like 200+ games prior to it happening. Logic speaking, if it was an issue on my side why had it not shown up until that match?

Sam Problem made it to finals then this stuff happend >.>

Hopefully a mod will take notice of this and see what's going on. I wonder who else this has happened to?

Archived