Hack or Bug?

BonifiedMilk

So I was in the standard tournament first match and the match was going pretty well. About 5 or 6 minutes in my match started getting super laggy, but I thought nothing of it. After my 6th turn I had about 6 cards in my hand. During my turn I was about to put an energy on my Flareon EX (Generations) and then my game crashed. I open the game back up and I am immediately brought back to the battle. I notice right away that I HAVE NO CARDS IN MY HAND AND MY FLAREON EX WAS IN MY DISCARD PILE. BUG OR HACK? 

So I was in the standard tournament first match and the match was going pretty well. About 5 or 6 minutes in my match started getting super laggy, but I thought nothing of it. After my 6th turn I had about 6 cards in my hand. During my turn I was about to put an energy on my Flareon EX (Generations) and then my game crashed. I open the game back up and I am immediately brought back to the battle. I notice right away that I HAVE NO CARDS IN MY HAND AND MY FLAREON EX WAS IN MY DISCARD PILE. BUG OR HACK? 

When you are inactive in a game for 60 seconds, it will pass your turn to your opponent. As for having no cards in your hand, that may be a bug unless there was a card played (e.g. Delinquent) that made you discard cards. Flareon-EX was probably knocked out when you were inactive. This game's code is all server-side, so it is very very hard to hack (not worth it in the long run if all you want to do is win a game.

Archived