Legions Summer Tourney!

LegionOfLegend2

Hey All! Legion here and back at it with another tourney. As I am very thankful towards those who host tournaments in the forums for other players and I, I have decided to give back with a 16 man tournament with no entrance fee!

Rules:

1. You must follow all PTCGO rules, any cheating is not allowed.

2. After a battle has ended please inform me on this forum as I do not check my in game PM's

3.  This is a double elimination tourney, meaning you have to lose 2 times to be out.

4. Matches are best 2/3 for the entire tournament.

5. You have 1 week to complete you're match.

6. First two rounds are Standard format, top 4 are expanded.

7.  You may switch decks in between games.

8.  Prizes are donated by me, but if you'd like you may contribute to the prize pool.

9. The Tournament begins as soon as we have 16 players.

10. Have fun and may the best player win.

Prizes:

1st Place - Mix of 10 XY packs (Can be anything from 10 rs 1 Of each)

2nd Place - Mix of 7 XY packs.

3rd Place - 3 Fates Collide

Thankyou to awesome_guy for the donation of x5 FC packs!

Contestants 

1. Legion

2. awesome_guy

3. Hyrenfreak1234

4. Legendofzapdos5

Thank you and Good Luck! :)

Hello there!

Just wanted to wish you best of luck with hosting this tournament :)

Love to see when members of the community choose to be kind :)

Hello, this is my first time on forums, but have had the game for about 3 months. How do you join these types of forum tourneys? Thanks

Thank you Legionoflegend2 for your help.

If you would consider me I would like to try tournament. I appreciate it. My decks seem to be well.

Hello, this is my first time on forums, but have had the game for about 3 months. How do you join these types of forum tourneys? Thanks

All you have to do is comment on the forum and request to join! :)

i'd like to join this tournament :) I will be donating 5 fates collides packs (preferably to add a third place prize?)

i'd like to join this tournament :) I will be donating 5 fates collides packs (preferably to add a third place prize?)

Okay, ill add you to the list, and the 5 fates packs will go towards making a 3rd place prize :)

Okay, ill add you to the list, and the 5 fates packs will go towards making a 3rd place prize :)

awesome :) my comp is lagging right now and not opening trades. I'll send it as soon as I return from college :)

edit: donation sent

Can i join? I got about 5 packs to give (not sure which ones but ill give them to you in a trade)

Which decks are allowed and not allowed?

Also is the elimination 2 times a person? Like I have to beat you twice to advance

Can i join? I got about 5 packs to give (not sure which ones but ill give them to you in a trade)

Which decks are allowed and not allowed?

Also is the elimination 2 times a person? Like I have to beat you twice to advance

Any deck is allowed in standard till top 4, top 4 is expanded, the donation would be appreciated! and of course you can join. :)

But no, the way the tournament works is until you lose 2 times you are out, hence double elimination. Once 8 players are gone top 8 begins.

hey, i'd like to join

Adding youre name to list now!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hey guys, i'm not sure if y'all noticed but legion has been inactive on this thread for more than a month. Being one of the people who donated, i want this tourney to happen about as much as any of you do, but i doubt it's gonna happen. Just putting this message up for any new players who would just end up bumping the thread (and wasting their own time typing out a message)

Archived