Emboar w/ability

Samurott w/ability

Machamp Prime

Ampharos Prime

Virizion

Cobalion

Lugia Top

Full Entei and Raikou

I do also have a Magnezone, but would want significantly more for it compared to those on the list. Thanks a lot.

Hmm.. the first cards that spring to mind are Roserade, Celebi Prime,Espeon/Umbreon (both non-ability) and Jumpluff, but tbh I trade a lot so will consider most cards.

Oh, and I'm assuming you don't have any candy? I fear the ptcgo community are all far too health conscious to deal in confectionery...

Okay, thanks a lot, but I think I think I'll decline. Cheers.

Edit: I've decided to only accept Candy offers (fingers crossed I get one) through this thread, to keep it simple. Thanks.

Thanks for the Public Trade War - you are a star. Despite my saying I only want to trade for candies here, do you want the Feraligatr for Beartic - it seems only fair that I return the favour?

Hmm.. I don't want to sound ungrateful, but being fairly new this card game I check trollandtoad for prices, so will need a bit more for Tyranitar.

Okay - I'll try to keep an eye on this thread as well. If my binder drops the card, post here, and I'll put it back in. Thanks.

Edit: Oh, cool, sorted - thanks :)

Archived