Need to know a few things

AbyssWalker14

Hey guys :)

Hope that you are all doing well. I have a few miscellaneous questions regarding a few things. If you know the answers for my questions, please let me know. It would help me a lot :D

1. Are there any tradable copies of the following items

• ​Blue Energy Coin & Other energy coins ( I know that silver energy coin is tradable and have seen players using the blue energy coin)
  • Team Aqua & Magma Deck box
  • Espeon Deck box & Sleeves

2. There are 2 versions for the silver diamond dialga coin. I think only 1 version is obtainable. Which one is it, the 1st coin or the 2nd coin?

3. How can you differentiate which mewtwo-ex and darkrai-ex is pulled from nxd and dex packs or from battle arena boxes? Both version looks identical

4. How can I update the topic title of my forum posts? I don't notice any edit/update title option in the page

3. If you look at all versions , the one in the most right --> is the pack one

4. Click edit --> use full editor, it will allow you to change title. I think this only applies to computer not mobile, I'm not 100% sure

4. Click edit --> use full editor, it will allow you to change title. I think this only applies to computer not mobile, I'm not 100% sure

Clicking Edit on the first post on a Mobile device automatically opens the advanced editor, which allows you to change the title.

Hey guys :)

Hope that you are all doing well. I have a few miscellaneous questions regarding a few things. If you know the answers for my questions, please let me know. It would help me a lot :D

1. Are there any tradable copies of the following items

• ​Blue Energy Coin & Other energy coins ( I know that silver energy coin is tradable and have seen players using the blue energy coin)
  • Team Aqua & Magma Deck box
  • Espeon Deck box & Sleeves

2. There are 2 versions for the silver diamond dialga coin. I think only 1 version is obtainable. Which one is it, the 1st coin or the 2nd coin?

3. How can you differentiate which mewtwo-ex and darkrai-ex is pulled from nxd and dex packs or from battle arena boxes? Both version looks identical

4. How can I update the topic title of my forum posts? I don't notice any edit/update title option in the page

I can say with 100% certainty that there are no tradable Magma/Aqua Deck Boxes. They were available in the shop for coins only during the Double Crisis Tourneys that gave out the Sleeves + Coin to the winner

Thanks a lot @dziesmer. I also managed to get my hands on the silver diamond dialga coin. The tradable one is the one on the right side

The espeon box and sleeves were both shop items a couple months ago, redeemable just like the other eeveelution gameplay, through coins. All copies are tradelocked.

How do you know #3?

The espeon box and sleeves were both shop items a couple months ago, redeemable just like the other eeveelution gameplay, through coins. All copies are tradelocked.

How do you know #3?

Pulled one personally

Archived