too many tickets on the wheel

phalanx1337

Your kidding me right!? I would love to have that luck!

Better than worthless tokens (25) imo.  Now granted, I understand that alot of us have hundreds and hundreds of tickets, but since the increase on tourneys, getting the more is the better! Sooner or later you need to restock after 8 ticks per entry. 

I used to feel that way, but once the 24 ticket tourneys rolled in, my opinions have changed.

I had several hundred before, and now Im left with about 100. Sooner or later, I will be out and will be glad to get free tickets as wasting 89 tokens for more is just not gonna cut it for me.

On the original post: You got lucky, man.  This won't happen very often at all.  And as Rogue said, with 8-ticket tournaments being the new norm, people are running out faster than ever.

I'd love that luck, I won 14 games last night and all spins of the prize wheel landed on the same 2 prize boxes - so I only got 1 or 3 tokens for each hard fought win.

Moral of the story: You can't please everyone. Many weeks with no complains, then this comes, and many people come forward saying they would love to have what you are complaining about. But please, let's tailor the rewards to meet only your preferences.

over the last 2 days

ticket

ticket

nothing

ticket

ticket

ticket

ticket

Dude I'll trade luck with ya. I constantly get the coins and I'm in need of more tickets.

Archived