Booster trades!

ShayanAkhter

Hello peeps!

Im a bit confused, if i need plasma freeze boosters, what will be the conversion ratio from Fates To plasma?

i.e, Fates:Plasma

X:1

If you want to trade your Fates Collide for Plasma Freeze, it would probably cost you about 3 FC each. Maybe 4. Not many people will trade their good old packs for not so good new packs. I could be wrong though. I don't do much pack-for-pack stuff

If you want to trade your Fates Collide for Plasma Freeze, it would probably cost you about 3 FC each. Maybe 4. Not many people will trade their good old packs for not so good new packs. I could be wrong though. I don't do much pack-for-pack stuff

thanks, cuz i need to start making my legacy deck. so need a bit of an idea on it.

Plasma freeze ar like 2:1 and fates are like 0.5 now so 4 fc = 1 plasma freeze but you should try your luck by putting 3 fc for 1 plasma freeze on public.

thanks, cuz i need to start making my legacy deck. so need a bit of an idea on it.

if you want to make a legacy deck, just trade for the cards you need directly, don't get packs and open them, that's a total waste.

Hello peeps!

Im a bit confused, if i need plasma freeze boosters, what will be the conversion ratio from Fates To plasma?

i.e, Fates:Plasma

X:1

Most trading cos have PLF at 2.5 packs and FC at .75. this would mean that PLF is approximately worth a little more than 3 FC 

Most trading cos have PLF at 2.5 packs and FC at .75. this would mean that PLF is approximately worth a little more than 3 FC 

So, if i give like 10 FC packs I can get like 3 of them right?

if you want to make a legacy deck, just trade for the cards you need directly, don't get packs and open them, that's a total waste.

Will take that in consideration bro. I actually hope to get a secret rare ultra ball and then get a good expensive deck ^_^ (greed is not good, but i ll give it a try YOLO :D )

Archived