Tournament timer

GokaiBrown

I was in a tournament just now and finally almost had my first win but the timer started up on me when I was trying to figure out what I wanted to do. I played an energy, it didn't reset so I quickly attacked. Then on my opponent's turn it started up again with 2 seconds for me to do something but there was nothing I could do and I was handed the loss. So mad. If it had been my turn I would only have myself to blame, but there was literally nothing I could do and I was one hit from winning. Has anyone else ever had this happen?

Yes, but not in a while...  It must have accidently been un-fixed in the last update.  Could you be a little more specific on the timer?  Do you mean the turn timer which gives you a while, then displays a 15-second countdown, or the game timer,  which counts down continuously over all your turns (unless it's glitching)?

With weavile/egg deck ive noticed that you dont have time to think you just have to play the cards and it feels realy rushed

And ive allready lost over 50% because of time loss with weavile...

And i think the problem is, that the timer is running while the animations are running which isnt realy fair for the player ...

Is it the players fault that (insert your pokemon of choice) has an incredibly long animation,WHICH cant be turned off, because the devs dont allow us to?

The animations are STILL TO SLOW and i would prefer no animations because they end up making your turns 2x as long as normal, so your match will be too.

I dont want the devs to make the time mark longer but shorten the animations or cut it out, i also did prefer the option to turn it on and off before they changed it, being honest the animastion are realy nice but after you saw your shaymin, greninja etc. Attack for the 1000st time you dont need too see it another 1001 times...

Yes, but not in a while...  It must have accidently been un-fixed in the last update.  Could you be a little more specific on the timer?  Do you mean the turn timer which gives you a while, then displays a 15-second countdown, or the game timer,  which counts down continuously over all your turns (unless it's glitching)?

I'm not sure. I was looking at my moves to make sure that I had the damage to be able to end it the next turn and then the timer came up telling me that I had 15 seconds left, I played something and it didn't reset so I quickly attacked, then as my opponent was on his turn it started up again at 2 seconds and the "defeated" screen popped up. According to the game timer he still had almost 5 minutes left but my time was up. 

Okay, that's the individual turn timer.  Unfortunately, there's nothing that can be done about past games, and I'm not sure what the problem was before it was fixed, but I hope the staff sees this so they know it's off again.  (Hi, Mike!  Or Sam, I suppose.)

Okay, that's the individual turn timer.  Unfortunately, there's nothing that can be done about past games, and I'm not sure what the problem was before it was fixed, but I hope the staff sees this so they know it's off again.  (Hi, Mike!  Or Sam, I suppose.)

Hopefully. I'm over it. I won my first tournament today so I've moved on lol

Archived