What are the known plans on this game?

GR0

With known I mean what the players know, and what the devs are planning. And not just the questions asked here:

Especially regarding the payment system I'm curious. How much of an advantage will P2P get over F2P? As of now, there are 3 free decks and 3 decks to buy, how will additional decks be handled? Will F2P eventually be able to get as much as P2P just with more work?

If a F2P game appeals to me and is cared about by the devs I don't mind paying of course (then I'll gladly do), but what matters to me is the "fairness ratio" between F2P and P2P. After all, if that ratio's out of whack, it will impact alot more than just free players.

The pay-to-get decks are SO MUCH BETTER than the free ones, and especially because you're also getting physical objects when you get the virtual ones, since you need to buy the actual deck to unlock the one here, giving it the edge over the normal MMO PayPal method. Besides, it's Pokemon, dude. It sells like golden candy! wink_smile.png

I assure you as soon as TPCI is ready to announce information regarding the game you will hear first and foremost at the Pokémon Trading Card Game News page. Please be advised that any information said to be true by any user or website other than the official site is not supported by TPCI.

Always feel free to submit a ticket to The Pokémon Support Team at support.pokemon.com with any bug reports, concerns or issues. Remember, you MUST be signed into your Pokémon Trainer Club Account to receive a response.

Think about it buying decks, boosters, battleing trading online could be the future, your probley thinking this already anyway.

True that NintenDuck, but even for the most popular games players generally don't like it if a game is a true cashcow. As you say: Pokemon is very popular. People will pay good amounts even if there's a good balance. In fact, a good balance attracts more players and persuades players to stay, which means even more money. I saw a great suggestions in the suggestions thread: a limited, but fair game. Even though with his suggestion the game would be limited, I still like his suggestion very much because it would allow people to play the game as trial, to eventually pay money if they liked the game enough. And yes, I know about getting to own the physical product as well, but everyone here dislikes (okay... the censor is a bit strict for not allowing the synonym) Pokemon, so for me buying products is solely buying stuff for this game.

And understandable the devs can't tell more than they have released. I'll be on the lookout for news.

Archived