HELP PLEASE!

JmasterX2000

Heya, after the new refresher update i cannot loadup the game as it just crashes even before loading the screen. I tried uninstalling it and got a error message: "Could not access network location Property_USER_PROFILE" This also comes up when i try to reinstall it. I have deleted all files related to PTCGO and still comes up with this error, i love this game to bits and cannot fix it. PLEASE HELP!!!

It's a problem that appeared with the previous patch. The main problem is that you'll be able to uninstall but not to reinstall as the current version to download isn't the last one. To uninstall, you need to go to the config panel but you're not choosing uninstall but modify. There, you'll be able to choose uninstall and it will remove everything. But for accessing the game again...Well, I have no answer for now, I'm waiting like you.

As I have the french version, I don't know the exact vocabulary for the english installer but I guess you got what I meant anyway =p Now the problem is to have the good version of the game in download

Archived