Accusing or Bluffing

GrewupGeek

Hey, quick question, if somebody threatens to report you for something that is out of their hands, even say they did report you, are they bluffing, or can somebody report you during a game?  Duelled somebody who accused me of lagging the game, yet I wouldn't know how to, or even if it's possible?  If not, well got bluffed by somebody claiming to be recording the whole thing.  Right now, just annoyed that somebody would go that far just for a win.

Hey, quick question, if somebody threatens to report you for something that is out of their hands, even say they did report you, are they bluffing, or can somebody report you during a game? Duelled somebody who accused me of lagging the game, yet I wouldn't know how to, or even if it's possible? If not, well got bluffed by somebody claiming to be recording the whole thing. Right now, just annoyed that somebody would go that far just for a win.

If you use the chat, they can report you through your profile tile (the little head icon next to your name), otherwise this is impossible until after the game if they send a friend request and report you through that.

But yea, people who go far enough to threaten to report you, it really sucks. It's like "I understand you are frustrated, but you are acting like a giant ****."

As for lagging the game, there used to be a glitch that would sometimes work that activated when you closed your game (not through the exit menu, but just manually closing it). Your opponent's game would sometimes soft lock, causing them to time out (it only worked if you had more time remaining, and has since been fixed, but that's the only explanation i can think of.

If you pay attention to such threats during a game...it means they managed to distract you from playing. So if you did nothing wrong just ignore them and carry on with your OHKOs :D

Yeah, well, when that person said they are recording you, saying they are something that involves *******, then they aren't afraid to go over the top.

Next time tell them that you normally play a Shiftry Next Destinies deck with 4 copies of Lysandre's Trump Card, but you were feeling nice today. XD

Then they've got something to complain about so you can ignore them and win while they are busy complaining.

Besides, a report doesn't do anything by itself.  You'll only get in trouble if the support team thinks there's actually a problem.

That's what I told her, seriously, but then, she ups the ante by using social media and videos.  Wondering if I should have reported her?

As others have stated, Player Reports are all investigated thoroughly. If you have done nothing wrong, I personally would not worry about it in the slightest. If a player is threatening or harassing you for any reason, please do feel free to report them.

I hope that helps and good luck!

My account also suspended JUST BECAUSE I DIDNT LET HIM WIN??? He threaten to report me and He got his friends to all report Me!!!! REALLY? All these codes I got from cards for nothing? Read how he wanted me to lose so he can win!!!! I didn't even say anything bad to him I am stressed out we should be reporting them not them to us who love the game

Archived