Rallying Cry Deck

TornOpen

Ok so I just started playing Pokemon TCGO maybe about a month ago and someone told me a couple codes to get an in-game deck called "Rallying Cry" a few worked and some didn't but that's not the issue. The ones that worked showed that I received two shirts (one male and one female) for my avatar and one "Rallying Cry" Deck. When I click on collection to see my newly obtained items I can't find the deck anywhere. I am now up top 6 total copies of the deck; 5 locked and 1 unlocked and I have no idea where it is. I have even tried searching individual cards from the deck....

Help

its already in your collection. decks do not show in your packs section anymore. they are already opened when redeemed. avatar items are in the avatar section. where you see challenges at.

That is strange. When they updated, the devs removed all of my Rallying Cry decks that I had redeemed for some reason, and they probably screwed something up again, as usual.

So you are thinking they meant for it never to be able to be re-added? like I said game claims I have 6, only 1 unlocked but cant find it in any tab

So you are thinking they meant for it never to be able to be re-added? like I said game claims I have 6, only 1 unlocked but cant find it in any tab

If you can't find it, how does it say you have 6?

Or do you mean it's visible in your collection, but unopened.  You may just need to open one of those so it will be added to the deck manager.

I am having the same issue. Hopefully this is resolved soon.

I think TornOpen has 6 because they have 6  jerseys that come with the deck. I see the same thing.

• 2 weeks later...

I have the same problem, you were able to see the number of Decks after entering the codes and receiving the things. But you can't find them anywhere to open them ...

BTW I should have 6x locked and 1x tradeable Rallying Cry now ... please solve this issue soon.

Archived