Traded and then card locked

eyeah2016

Hi guys 

I have recently traded for a double colorless energy my way and when i went to trade it says my card is locked???

I just bought his card through trade

Can someone anyone shed some light on this please ?

as i am baffled and feel ive just completely wasted my time with this game.

Ta 

ive logged ********** a couple of times, nothing has changed i put the card up for trade after making the trade myself. then this card became locked. now its untradeable this has cost me a lot how do i submit a support ticket?

ive logged ********** a couple of times, nothing has changed i put the card up for trade after making the trade myself. then this card became locked. now its untradeable this has cost me a lot how do i submit a support ticket?

Is the card currently in a pending trade? thats what I'm understanding from your explanation, if this is the case, any cards or packs in a pending trade become locked until the trade is either accepted and you no longer have the card, or the trade offer expires and it will become an unlocked card again

the trade is complete - i was trading with someone else. the card ebcame locked when i put it back up for trade - ive lost a lot through this

the trade is complete - i was trading with someone else. the card ebcame locked when i put it back up for trade - ive lost a lot through this

try to check ur trade history. if there is the record there make a report to pokemon.

All cards become temporarily trade locked while they are in a running trade.  They should return to normal if it expires.

As Jay said.

Archived