Looking for Kyogre EX

MaskedWrestling

Hi.  I'm relatively new to the PTCGO community, and I was wondering if anyone would be willing to trade me their Kyogre EX card for my ground/water deck.  In return I'll be trading my Latios EX for it.  I'll also throw in any basic or evolved Pokemon that I have that you might want.  Any help is greatly appreciated.  Thank you.

Hi.  I'm relatively new to the PTCGO community, and I was wondering if anyone would be willing to trade me their Kyogre EX card for my ground/water deck.  In return I'll be trading my Latios EX for it.  I'll also throw in any basic or evolved Pokemon that I have that you might want.  Any help is greatly appreciated.  Thank you.

There are different latios, so which one do you have? or add me in game ID is Anjole and Ill take a look. Not sure which Kyogre you need either lol Regular? Primal? does it matter?

There are different latios, so which one do you have? or add me in game ID is Anjole and Ill take a look. Not sure which Kyogre you need either lol Regular? Primal? does it matter?

I will add you and see.  Just Kyogre EX please, not primal lol.  I'll show you the Latios I have in-game

I sent you a friend request

EDIT: I have to go now, so we'll have to finish the trade later.

Oh I checked and you only have Primal Kyogre EX.  Sorry, but I'm looking for just regular Kyogre EX.  Thanks anyway

EDIT: I have received a Kyogre EX in-game by trading with someone.  Closing the thread now

Archived