Silent Lab Affecting BREAK Evolutions.

LegendKiller13

Okay, so I think there's a glitch with the game right now. I've been playing Safeguard Carbink w/ Carbink BREAK, and I recently played against a M Mewtwo Y deck. It used Psychic Infinity on my Carbink BREAK w/ Safeguard while Silent Lab was on the field, and Carbink BREAK was knocked out. He didn't even use Hex Maniac before attacking, yet Carbink BREAK cannot deal any damage to Glaceon-EX right after it uses Crystal Ray. I think Silent Lab is bugged.

I think because breaks aren't considered as stage evolution that's why carbink break was assumed as basic and silent lab disabled its ability, but who knows maybe a bug but I think that's the reason.

~Mex

BREAKs arent affected by training center nor does it say anywhere on a BREAK card so I dont think breaks are considered stage 1/2/mega

BREAKs are BREAKs.  They are not stage ones, stage twos, basics, megas, lv.X, EX, or anything else you could think of.  They are BREAK evolutions.  Silent lab should only affect basics, and training center should only affect stage one and two pokemon.  As seminc said, they are a separate evolution stage.

Edit-"This. I do have the one small correction that LV.X are not actually evolutions."-Seminc         I realize this, was just including them because they are (almost) the same as BREAKs.

BREAKs arent affected by training center nor does it say anywhere on a BREAK card so I dont think breaks are considered stage 1/2/mega

I think you missed my point. I was comparing BREAK as a stage of evolution to other stages of evolution (e.g. Mega/Stage 1/Stage 2)

BREAKs are BREAKs.  They are not stage ones, stage twos, basics, megas, lv.X, EX, or anything else you could think of.  They are BREAK evolutions.  Silent lab should only affect basics, and training center should only affect stage one and two pokemon.  As seminc said, they are a separate evolution stage.

This. I do have the one small correction that LV.X are not actually evolutions. For example, playing a Devolution effect on Magmortar LV.X would remove the Magmortar first, and then the LV.X, as it no longer meets the requirements for being played. Also, Basic LV.X such as Arceus LV.X or Regigigas LV.X cannot be effected by Devolution inducing effects.

first of all glaceons attack is an effect, that prevents evolution damage, and break pokemon are considered evolution. silent lab shouldnt work on break pokemon since, its not a basic.

Archived