pokemon rangers

Moneymantoo

• 5 months later...

I never played any of them, mostly because they look like they can really destroy your touch screen...

They're fun games and they won't mess up your touch screen as long as you have screen protectors and you don't grind on the screen with the stylus. I always had trouble with Ranger games, though, because the touch screen on my DS was messed up. :P

I use them on my 3DS and my DS lite, if not, I would have a very mangled touch screen... They're hard to apply, though. Took me about 15 minutes to put mine on without any bubbles.

Why is everyone taking about screen protecters? Who cares if the screen gets messed up! I play both pokemon ranger:shadows of almia and pokemon rangers:guardian signs and I don't mind besides even if the screen gets messed up it doesn't affect the game.

I really need help with beating toxicrok in my pokemon rangers shadow of almia game bewcauase I always lose agaist it.

try capturing easier pokemon with good advantages against it, then use them in your battle. i usually go back a while through the game to find some powerful pokemon.

You should also try looping when toxicrok is near that puddle of poison. What I mean is when toxicrok is near the puddle loop around him and the poison.

Archived