Does anyone know approximate value of mega trio game play set

Pknrange

I am talking about Mega Blastoise, Charizard X and Y and Venusaur. I know PKTC has them valued at 40 a piece, but they have been out of stock for quite a while. I might be interested in trading mine off. Also, just because I am curiuos how were they obtained? Thanks in advance if anyone can help me!

All 3 were obtained from a gamestop code back in 2014 according to TopCut's page

Mega Y I saw being bought at 55 rs 

Mega X is around 45

Mega Blastoise is 40 but I may be wrong, I bought the sleeve for 20 rs

Mega Venusaur is 40 rs and I may be wrong here too.

You said you were in interested in selling of your mega gameplay? Would you swap your Mega Venusaur sleeve for my Mega Venusaur box?

All 3 were obtained from a gamestop code back in 2014 according to TopCut's page

Mega Y I saw being bought at 55 rs 

Mega X is around 45

Mega Blastoise is 40 but I may be wrong, I bought the sleeve for 20 rs

Mega Venusaur is 40 rs and I may be wrong here too.

You said you were in interested in selling of your mega gameplay? Would you swap your Mega Venusaur sleeve for my Mega Venusaur box?

Thanks for your input. I would not be interested in that. I don't plan on splitting up the deck box and sleeve.

I would like to buy the mega charizard Y sleeves+box for 40 rs if u r trading at that price

No thanks. I will either make a new thread or just put up on public whenever I want to trade them.

Archived