Problems with the IPad game

LLCLLCL

I can't enter in the game because after the second loading (after the login) it doesn't loda the game. Has someone the same problem? How can I solve it?

Thanks

i e been having the same problem since update just sits on the screen before home page of game. Ive deleted the game and reinstalled it several times and it works for a min before it crashes. Getting pretty frustrating

I would recommend sending a support ticket (link found in any mod/staff signature) that explains your situation. They will likely ask you for a DxDiag that will help them determine what the problem is. There is nothing any other normal player can do to help you, so the sooner you send a support ticket, the sooner you will likely be back in the game. 

I would recommend sending a support ticket (link found in any mod/staff signature) that explains your situation. They will likely ask you for a DxDiag that will help them determine what the problem is. There is nothing any other normal player can do to help you, so the sooner you send a support ticket, the sooner you will likely be back in the game. 

Can you even do a DxDiag on an iPad? If so, I need to figure out how to do it.

Can you even do a DxDiag on an iPad? If so, I need to figure out how to do it.

Well, to be honest I have never owned an Apple product, and never intend to. But the one time I was having problems logging in that is what they asked me to do, without asking if it was Apple or Windows. So I would assume there would be a way? Although Apple products are not really customizable, so maybe they will just ask for the model number.

Point is, provide as much info as possible lol 

We have a KB about the ways to grab system info from all of the platforms of our game is on here.

As dziesmer has called out, please send in a support ticket and include your system information along with a description of when the game is crashing so our support team can try and help you.

Thanks!

I sent a support ticket and honestly is too much for a non techie person to get. They ask for multiple info just on device such as memory space, and somehow want me to figure out how to get an ingame diagnosis or play log to send them on when the issue occurred when my game doesnt even load. Ipad is up to date and and plenty of memory and if a game cant even login how am I supposed to supply a diagnosis. Frustrating support system!

Archived