Which packs are popular, do you favor personally?

Dustopolis

How does everyone come to a general decision on what packs to get? I generally go with EPO, Triumphant, or Undaunted...but I honestly annoy myself with how long I take to make a decision. Also if your after a certain card, do you get those packs or rely mostly on trading? I want a Samurott Ability but I'm not thrilled with Black and White myself, so it's proving to be a difficult acquisition sadly.

I like to buy Unleashed packs because im looking for the top of Suicune & Entei Legend and the bottom of Raikou & Suicune Legend. The Primes in Unleashed are good too. I also like to buy Call of Legend packs for the shiny legendaries. (I have a shiny Ho-Oh and Groudon card)

I like to buy Unleashed packs because im looking for the top of Suicune & Entei Legend and the bottom of Raikou & Suicune Legend. The Primes in Unleashed are good too. I also like to buy Call of Legend packs for the shiny legendaries. (I have a shiny Ho-Oh and Groudon card)

Right on. I haven't experimented with either Unleashed or Call of Legends yet.

I'm not interested in legendaries so I more so base off certain cards I want from a deck. For now I plan on going with Undaunted since

A) they're re-releasing the Undaunted Theme decks which I would like the Daybreak one and

B) Seems there's a lot of standalone cards or simple evolutions I like in there like the Evee evolutions we don't get in the basics. Muk, Scyther I like, Dodrio would make for some fun decks. etc etc.....

Really all of the boosters have their good and bad cards.

I had a Samurott with an Ability in real life. If you ever get an Unleashed pack Tyranitar Prime is one card you really want. (I had 2 in real life but i gave one to my cousin. I also gave Samurott to the same cousin)

@Josiah Fierce- You spelled Eevee wrong.

Pulled my first prime and legend in the same pack just now! Triumphant. So if anyone needs bottom of Palkia and Dialga, or Absol Prime let me know.

I'm not interested in legendaries so I more so base off certain cards I want from a deck. For now I plan on going with Undaunted since

A) they're re-releasing the Undaunted Theme decks which I would like the Daybreak one and

B) Seems there's a lot of standalone cards or simple evolutions I like in there like the Evee evolutions we don't get in the basics. Muk, Scyther I like, Dodrio would make for some fun decks. etc etc.....

Really all of the boosters have their good and bad cards.

I don't care for Tiers or Legends myself either.

Pulled my first prime and legend in the same pack just now! Triumphant. So if anyone needs bottom of Palkia and Dialga, or Absol Prime let me know.

My cousin needs that legend card in real life.(She has both halfs of Darkrai and Cresselia Legend) I think i did the same when i got my first Tyranitar Prime.(My first legend card was Suicune and Entei lengend bottom. I got 2 and again i gave it to my cousin)

My cousin needs that legend card in real life.(She has both halfs of Darkrai and Cresselia Legend) I think i did the same when i got my first Tyranitar Prime.(My first legend card was Suicune and Entei lengend bottom. I got 2 and again i gave it to my cousin)

Dude all I have are a crapload of EPO cards and a handful (not literally, well for either analogy) of BLW cards. In real life I mean. I'd like to branch out, but I want the codes. I stop playing/collecting the TCG years ago, only do it now cause this online aspect allows me to get something out of it.

PS: It's cool you're so generous with your cousin, and that you have someone to phsyically deal cards with.

Archived