LiekNidokingz

Mac makes me trash application when I try to open

LiekNidokingz

So, the other day I tried to play and it wouldn't open at all. Just bounce like the apps do on mac and just not open. So I uninstall and reinstall. But now after I instal and open the app it says the app is corrupt and needs to be trashed. Then it moves it into the trash. I've tried just about everything and have no idea what to do. 

MarkBond

So, the other day I tried to play and it wouldn't open at all. Just bounce like the apps do on mac and just not open. So I uninstall and reinstall. But now after I instal and open the app it says the app is corrupt and needs to be trashed. Then it moves it into the trash. I've tried just about everything and have no idea what to do. 

I've been getting the same problem. Support, please help

MarkBond

I've found the solution to this Mac problem. Instructions in the link below.

It's a system preferences setting that needs to be changed.

Sorry it wouldn't let me attach the link. I've copied and pasted the instructions from the site below.

• Open Gatekeeper settings located in "System Preferences > Security & Privacy"
  • Set "Allow applications downloaded from:" to "Anywhere" and confirm by pressing "Allow From Anywhere"
  • Download, unpack and run the profiler (pokemon) application
  • Once an application is successfully launched, it no longer goes through Gatekeeper. Thus you can restore Gatekeeper settings to the default option "Mac App Store and identified developers" after successfully launching the profiler