How to get a trade started

Hotsizzle85

I have some cards I want to trade off like the shaymin and mewtwo I just got. I went into the trade place and tried to create a new public one and it said I didn't have any cards to trade and when I went to go to my collection to find the for trade button I didn't see it either, please help because I am so lost

There's a small icon that's attached to the right side of the card "Mark For Trade", click it then the card should appear in the "Create Trade" menu.

Another option is to un-click the "Filter On" check box within the "Create Trade" menu - this should then show all of your non-trade locked cards.

I think your problem is trade locking.  Cards received in-game from versus, wheel, daily, and other such rewards cannot be traded to prevent spamming.  You can get tradable ones by participating in tournaments and redeeming codes from physical booster packs.

I think your problem is trade locking.  Cards received in-game from versus, wheel, daily, and other such rewards cannot be traded to prevent spamming.  You can get tradable ones by participating in tournaments and redeeming codes from physical booster packs.

That and from completing daily challenges :)

Archived