3x Celebi prime

4x Tropical Beach

I have the offer in public 

also i accept Plasma Freeze Packs

make offers  :D  :D  :D

4 x tropical beach =320 rs

3x celebi=90 rs

410 rs :blink:

the furthest you can go with your ultra ball, is one tropical beach with 3 celebi, or 2 tropical beach and that's it.

also i pulled 2 SR ultra balls today from plasma freeze packs. and i only opened 20 until now. with that rate, i guess ultra ball is gonna drop even more. so don't expect a lot from yours.

the furthest you can go with your ultra ball, is one tropical beach with 3 celebi, or 2 tropical beach and that's it.

also i pulled 2 SR ultra balls today from plasma freeze packs. and i only opened 20 until now. with that rate, i guess ultra ball is gonna drop even more. so don't expect a lot from yours.

Buddy, I don't know about the price of Ultra Ball dropping too much, even if tournament packs are available for the short term. Are you, or anyone else, going to ask for anything less than today's going rate? Human nature being what it is, my guess is "probably not." Think you just got super lucky pulling two of them. And I'm happy for you.

A couple months back, I scanned all our old code cards. We had 6 boxes of Plasma Freeze (216 packs). Got one SR Ultra Ball out of them all. Coincidentally we got one real-world UB a few years back when we opened the packs.

Having opened a lot of real packs over the years, and now online, I've noticed a definite difference though. Physical boxes seem much more balanced for pull ratios. Almost anything can happen with virtual packs. So often we'll get eight of some Rare's, and only one of another.

By the way, if you want to pass on your good luck, I've got 100 packs for your extra Ultra Ball. ;)

Buddy, I don't know about the price of Ultra Ball dropping too much, even if tournament packs are available for the short term. Are you, or anyone else, going to ask for anything less than today's going rate? Human nature being what it is, my guess is "probably not." Think you just got super lucky pulling two of them. And I'm happy for you.

A couple months back, I scanned all our old code cards. We had 6 boxes of Plasma Freeze (216 packs). Got one SR Ultra Ball out of them all. Coincidentally we got one real-world UB a few years back when we opened the packs.

Having opened a lot of real packs over the years, and now online, I've noticed a definite difference though. Physical boxes seem much more balanced for pull ratios. Almost anything can happen with virtual packs. So often we'll get eight of some Rare's, and only one of another.

By the way, if you want to pass on your good luck, I've got 100 packs for your extra Ultra Ball. ;)

I know it wouldn't drop so much, best it can go down to is probably 170 or so. But then what i actually meant it's gonna drop comapred to celebi and tropical beach. These 2 cards are ************** and higher in value at the moment.

Archived