Still unable to login

Undergeared3085

So I was playing before the maintenance with no problems. Loaded the update and still no able to login. It gives me the issue with invalid login/password. I have deleted and reinstalled the game,reset my password, and even confirmed my user name.

AND I still can't login. Anyone have and more ideas on how I can get logged in?

Same problem here.

Edit: wow saying its not working must make it work. I disabled the remember username/password function and retyped, worked like a charm... after the 5th time.

Had the same issue except I did the same as you & now I can log in except when it finishes loading it's just the background that's on the log in screen & stuck like that. On iPad mini btw.

Ether that or it got addressed. Finally able to login.

Edit: Never mind it stopped working again. Logged out for a few minutes to do a few things and it's not letting me back into the game still saying the same issue. Is this a bug with the tablets vs. Computers?

I am having the same issue and I know it is the correct username and password. It is exactly what I should use to login to this forum. I did not have any issues before the patch and was able to login after several attempts last night one time but have not been able to login to the game yet today.

Had the same issue except I did the same as you & now I can log in except when it finishes loading it's just the background that's on the log in screen & stuck like that. On iPad mini btw.

This is the same issue I'm having, it seems to be something that only happens on iPad. The only thing is sometimes I get in but it usually takes a few tries. Not on an iPad mini though.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived