iAdrianGarcia

[GAME] I can't login due to. "Error failed to load mono".

iAdrianGarcia
Hi, I just updated my game client to the last version, and it loaded completely, but, then I tried to start the game, instead of starting a pop-up window appeared, with the following text:

"Error

Failed to load mono

Details:

Unable to load mono library from "C/Users/USERNAME/AppData/Roaming/Pokémon Trading Card Game Online/Pokemon Trading Card Game Online_Data/Mono/mono.dll" (error = 193).

OK"

My system is Windows 10 Professional x64.

I must add that I had a problem recently wich I fixed by deleting the folder located at: "C:/Users/USERNAME/appdata/locallow/ThePokemonCompanyInternational", but, it doesn't work for this one.

Oh, I'm sorry, didn't knew this was posted in the wrong section of the forum, may a moderator move it to technical support?, or to delete it?, or may I just copy/paste it to there?

Edited by iAdrianGarcia

iAdrianGarcia

I end up deleting every file and even everything related to 'pokemon' in the Windows registry, then I tried to reinstall the game but, it said that it was unable to delete the old PTCGO installation, and wasn't letting me to reinstall it, so I investigated profoundly, and had to use a program named 'Windows Installer Clean Up Utility' (MSICUU2.exe), which let me unistall the old Pokémon installation files and then I were able to reinstall it and play, I hope it helps someone else.

Edited by iAdrianGarcia