Trading cards

Thedoctor46

Hi i dunno if any of you guys or girls who play this game will agree with me on this one

But id like opinions on this.

Do you think they should give a few more options on cards you can trade like if you purches something of store you earned or if you buy packs you should be alowed to trade them as right now you can only trade rewards from tornemants and i just think there needs to be bit more leway on what we are alowed to trade.

Id like your views people hopefully you agree with me?

You are talking about tradelock cards?

You can trade packs you get in shops you buy for real money. I will be very bad if tradelock itmes was tradeble.

They make trade lock to prevent multy accounts.

You get 30 packs for compleating trainer challance with 4 stars in each trainer.

The ladder reward give up to 8 packs every 21 days. This is better then no packs witch it was in the past.

The company need to get money, if they remove trade lock they will lose money and on some lvl remove all options to get free packs.

i get that and im not saying all trade locked ones should be made tradable but it is a trading card game its all about trading i just think they need a couple more trading options then just tornament rewards.

Archived