Need rough values on the following cards

Radishhead

I've got some cards which seem to be highly wanted in the trading section for whatever reason, but I don't know what to trade them for. Could someone help me out by saying roughly what each of these cards is worth (ie. one booster pack or 2 rares)? :D

- Absol Prime

- Meganium Prime

- Junk Arm (also, why is this highly wanted? It's only uncommon :S)

- Pokemon Collector (seen some large offers for this - am I missing something here?)

Also, I recently traded a Yanmega Prime for 5 booster packs (the black/white ones) - did I get ripped off, or did I find a good deal?

Finally, I've got the top half of the Lugia Legend card, but nobody seems to put offers up for it :( Is it not as rare as I first assumed?

Thanks in advance for the help - keep in mind that I'm not looking to immediately trade these cards, but I'm looking for their values should I end up wanting to trade them. :)

Rares are never a good measure of value. Meganium Prime for example is worth 1 Cincinno but 10 Galvantulas, simply because of the difference in value of those rares.

In general, you can check eBay for prices of cards, then divide them by 3 to get an approximate value in packs.

Meganium Prime is worth 1 pack max, Absol Prime 2 packs, Junk Arm about half a pack and Collector around 2 packs.

Yanmega Prime for 5 packs is a bad deal for you. I saw a deal for 7 packs and even that is a bad deal. Yanmega is THE most valuable card in the game right now. In real life, its sitting at over 30$. Around 10-12 packs for Yanmega is ****** deal.

Lugia Legend half is worth about 1-2 packs, but since its playability is very low, no one really wants it.

EDIT: Why does this goddamn forum censor F.A.I.R?

Aw, I did a lot of looking around before I accepted the Yanmega Prime deal :( At least I got 2 Terrakions from the packs, I guess

Rares are never a good measure of value. Meganium Prime for example is worth 1 Cincinno but 10 Galvantulas, simply because of the difference in value of those rares.

Wait - are you saying that Cincinno is in high demand too? I've got one, but I don't believe that it's worth a Meganium Prime

Cinccino, Cleffa, Tyrogue and Vileplume are the most valuable regular rares (non-holo).

Meganium Prime is just about the least valuable Prime with pretty much no competitive value.

So its not that Cinccino is that good but that Meganium is that bad.

Archived