Program won't load or crash

absol_doom

I'm trying to access TCG Online and either I get a message that the server cannot be reach or the game crashes & shuts off after loading up.

Help anyone?

I would recommend reinstalling the game, or running the Refresher.exe program located in your installation folder (usually found in "%appdata%\Pokémon Trading Card Game Online" ).

Hope that helps!

i have the same problem with the other person who asked for this help and i have tried to refresh the game but it still kicks me out of the game. i have windows 8.1 and it shouldnt be doin this. i hope there is somethin that can be done. please let me know. thank you

I was able to find the Refresher.exe, clicked on it and it said "Downloading Latest Version Information...."

Nothing happened so I clicked on "Repair". It kept running wit the yellow percentage bar increasing and all of a sudden it went back ***** original screen of "Downloading Latest Version Information...."

It's really frustrating, it was the only weekend I had to practice with my son before Nationals.

I wish it wasn't so hard to play Pokemon. Here in Miami, FL you have to fight to find a competition, some are kept almost secret and are not posted online. Leagues are always empty.

We love the game but it's becoming impossible top play.

How long would Pokemon Trading Card Online's Downloading if it for repair? I hate it when it downloading for long time.

Hey there,

We have had some server updates recently.  Are you still experiencing this issue? Have you tried a complete reinstall?

It should not take more than a few minutes to an hour if you have a stable internet connection to 'repair' much like any other download.  However it may be wise to just try to start fresh if it's persisting.

If neither of those two things work, I really suggest contacting our customer support directly (you can do so via any Moderator's signature.) They may have more suggestions.

Let us know if there's anything further we can do to help!

Archived