CatLover

What is your favorite pokemon?

FairyGardens7

Well, when I was younger, it was Pikachu. Now it's Raichu.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Rowlet31415

Hmm, that's a tough one. It's hard to pick just one. I love alot, all for different reasons. I like Litten because it's cute and reminds me my of my cats (it was also the first starter I used). I like Rowlet because it was pretty good my second time playing through Pokemon Moon. I like Lunala because of the cool mysterious atmosphere it gives off. I like Cosmog because of it's purpose in the story of the games. I like Eevee because of it's cool evolution theme. It's hard to list 'em all, but there are a few, I guess.

• Upvote 1

TJTrainer1337

either gallade, zeraora, or mewtwo:cool:  :cool: 

A bro is no bro with no bros

Tobin10000

I have a few, but because it was my very first EX card I had ever gotten by random in a $4 pack (and this is when EX was - ex) I'd have to say Suicune :) It will always be special to me.

P.S. It's also easier to list my least favorite than my favorites XD

Lugia2450

Ampharos is my favorite. I almost always use it whenever I play a Johto game.

• Like 1

WaffleLycanroc

Maybe Lycanroc. I dont know

olnameke

i like lucario, mainly becuase of its cool ability and also i can draw it in my phone in apknite most easily

nonon1234

rayquaza is the best

SKBellmore

Naganadel!

• Like 1

AJeKetchum

Magikarp Gyarados will always be the greatest to me !

• Upvote 1

Toklopo

Forretress rights.

Mod_Turtle

I think Scyther is awesome. I've been a fan since the Jungle set. Scyther was played in just about every deck back then it seemed since it had a free retreat cost and had a colorless energy attack.

calineféline

pikachu

AutumnAlchemist

Sorry fellow gamers, but you have all awakened the sacred ice cream cone of destruction.  Fear it and its icey goodness.

OU7C4ST

Togepi!

Unsung hero during the anime that got them out of a few sticky situations by using Metronome, & was the absolute purest Pokemon in the gang's line-up.

Hopeful_Wise

Um if I had to pick it would be Metagross or Rayquaza

myanime002

Snivy, Umbreon, and Lantis. Snivy was the first Pokémon that I ever had, all the way back in White version. I played that game for hours with my trusty SNIVYE at my side. Yes, that is actually what I named it. No, I have no idea as to what I was going for. I still have SNIVYE today, except that it is now a Superior, which I also love. I also really like Snivy’s design. I love its serpentine features combined with its green, floral-like colour. Also, it’s absolutely adorable. Umbreon was perhaps my first favourite Pokémon, except for Snivy. My love for it initially stemmed from its design. I loved its simple but striking colour scheme. The yellow rings really contrast with its dark fur and give you the impression that it relates to the moon. This comparison is only made stronger when its rings glow, just like the moon. I’m sure that this was the intention, and they did a great job at conveying its type and origins. I was really invested (read rakujitsu no pathos manga online for free [all chapters]) in Umbreon and even got an airbrushed shirt of it. Lastly, we have Lantis. I wish I could give you some deep, sentimental reason as to why I like it, but no, I can’t. I just really like the way it looks. It makes me imagine an image of a person wearing a beautiful, pink kimono. I get the impression that it would be one of those graceful fighters that could easily take down anyone who underestimates it. I also love the inspiration of the praying mantis and how it is incorporated into the way it holds its hands. Overall, I think it looks very majestic. Although, there is one thing that bothers me. Why isn’t it a bug type? I mean it's clearly based on a mantis and even has antennas. What more could you ask out of a bug type? Anyways, those would have to be my three personal favourites.

Xandanman

sAnS

tonylee123321
On 4/28/2019 at 3:53 PM, myanime002 said:

Snivy, Umbreon, and Lantis. Snivy was the first Pokémon that I ever had, all the way back in White version. I played that game for hours with my trusty SNIVYE at my side. Yes, that is actually what I named ******, I have no idea as to what I was going for. I still have SNIVYE today, except that it is now a Superior, which I also love. I also really like Snivy’s design. I love its serpentine features combined with its green, floral-like colour. ********’s absolutely adorable. Umbreon was perhaps my first favourite Pokémon, except for ********* love for it initially stemmed from its design. I loved its simple but striking colour scheme. The yellow rings really contrast with its dark fur and give you the impression that it relates to the moon. This comparison is only made stronger when its rings glow, just like the moon. I’m sure that this was the intention, and they did a great job at conveying its type and origins. I was really invested (read rakujitsu no pathos manga online for free [all chapters]) in Umbreon and even got an airbrushed shirt of it. Lastly, we have Lantis. I wish I could give you some deep, sentimental reason as to why I like it, but no, I can’****************************************** makes me imagine an image of a person wearing a *************** kimono. I get the impression that it would be one of those graceful fighters that could easily take down anyone who underestimates it. I also love the inspiration of the praying mantis and how it is incorporated into the way it holds its hands. Overall, I think it looks very majestic. Although, there is one thing that bothers me. Why isn’t it a bug type? I mean it's clearly based on a mantis and even has antennas. What more could you ask out of a bug type? Anyways, those would have to be my three personal favourites.

Um if I had to pick it would be Metagross or Rayquaza

SaucyMouse

Charizard takes the cake for me especially Mega Charizard. The black and blue skin is a very nice on the dragon body non dragon type fire Pokemon.

Yelf59

Eevee for me :)

Srlojohn

Gardevoir and Gallade for me.

Gardevoir and Gallade seemed like a Shoe-in for a Tag-Team card, but there ya go.

Minethlos

Bulbasaur for me :P

PaulJiggly1989

1.Jigglypuff

2.Ampharos

3.Psyduck

4.Rowlet

5.Cyndaquil

6.Alolan Raichu

7.Poipole

8.Eevee

9.Jolteon

10.Meowth

SlyFive0

I have a few favorites but Primairna stands tall above them all. 

I am a huge Zekrom fan also.