ELFINSEAKING

Mystery Energy and Challenges

ELFINSEAKING

I'm Level 5 in the game and I only have a choice between 2 challenges and can only do 1 per day. I read that once you hit 5 you can have 2 active challenges and complete them. 

Whenever I draw mystery energy I know it, because a blank card pops up, the game freezes for a few seconds, and the blank card only turns into mystery energy when I either play it or discard it.

Mextwo

I'm Level 5 in the game and I only have a choice between 2 challenges and can only do 1 per day. I read that once you hit 5 you can have 2 active challenges and complete them. 

Whenever I draw mystery energy I know it, because a blank card pops up, the game freezes for a few seconds, and the blank card only turns into mystery energy when I either play it or discard it.

I have the same problem with dimension valley and mystery energy too they show blank in my hand and it's annoying :angry:

ELFINSEAKING

I have the same problem with dimension valley and mystery energy too they show blank in my hand and it's annoying :angry:

I just played a game and realized the dimension valley one too.

sourtoshi

I was just going to make a post about this mystery energy glitch. For me it takes a couple seconds before the card finally appears, and if I attempt to take a closer look at the card either by hovering over it or right clicking, it wont display in the same way the other cards will. Haven't noticed the same for dimension valley, but I will check that next time I play my trevenant deck.

Edit: Dimension valley doesn't appear glitched like the energy is for me, which version do you guys use? I have the regular non-foiled one. But haven't tried using the league stamped or foiled versions. Also I'd like to mention that the mystery energy I used is the non foiled version and haven't attempted to use the foiled version.

Edited by sourtoshi

sourtoshi

Attempting to clear and redownload card caches, will inform if there is any improvement.

Edit: Problem remains after re downloading card caches.

Edited by sourtoshi

Mod_Thistle

Hi all, 

Thanks for all your reports. I've sent the info you provided up through the channels for review!

Thanks again!