WrightJustice

Prize Wheel Tokens not right

WrightJustice

I just got back into the game yesterday after not playing for a few months and I noticed the rewards wheel wasn't giving correct amount of tokens.

No matter which section I landed on, whether it was the first time or not, I only get 1 token even when landing on the 5 and 3 spots.

Mod_Thistle

Hi WrightJustice,

Issues like this one are handled by the Support Team as they contain account specific info. You can send a ticket to the Support Team using the Support Portal at support.pokemon.com.

Thanks!

jbcheshire

I know you said it is account specific, but I have seen this occur for a while and just haven't taken the time to mention it.  So, I think this might be occurring to everyone...

Adhir1995

Yes I kinda ignored this aswell, never thought to actually report it tho cause I dont normally keep track of my tokens to the tee

Mod_Thistle

Hi all, 

Sorry for the confusion! I meant these cases are assessed on an account specific basis as further info and investigation is required for them. The Support Team has the tools to give more detailed assistance for these issues so they're handled through them.

Thanks!

dwdmjacob3

You are talking about the versus loser's wheel, right? I don't think this is a bug. After the wheel animation, immediately afterwards a token image with the number one will show. That is the expert matchmaking award, not the one you get from the wheel.

The rewards summary should say the total on what you are getting.

• Upvote 1

jbcheshire

I believe you are right about that showing the expert matchmaking award.  But I have been keeping track now of my rewards after the match to compare how my total token count changes and it appears regardless of how many tokens the summary tab shows I earned for that match, the total that is actually deposited into my players total tokens account is always at least 1 token less.  So, there is definitely a bug in the program that needs to be fixed.