it says coming soon...when?

zaehet

just wondering when the deck builder and online play will become available. how long should we expect to wait? two weeks, two months? we just want to know that way we arent getting our hopes up for something that isnt going to be available for a while. please give us a roundabout estimated time frame, we all as pokemon trainers need this info. thank you very much for your time, please help us pokemasters.

Greetings!

While we appreciate everyone's enthusiasm, all we can say for the time being is that it will be ready when it is ready. Rest assured our development team is hard at work trying to get it out as fast as possible, we'd rather it not have catastrophic bugs when released, so just stay tuned for any updates, it'll be here soon enough!

We can't wait to get in on the action either guys!

Prof Proto

Centurion Moderator

"Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up makes it permanent"

Professor Proto can you tell us what the PTCG online and deck builder will be like

I dont think he knws yet because they are probally still working on it

If the older card games like yu-gi-oh are anything too go from do you think we will be able too upload someof the original cards or will we have to pay for the cards with our tokens or something??teeth_smile.png

thank you very much bro, appreciate the info. im really excited too!!! 25years old and i cant WAIT for this!! tytytytytyty!!!!!! pokemasterrrrr!!

Yo everyone!

There is absolutely no such thing as being too old to play Pokémon! It's just one of those timeless and classic series than spans generations, which makes the diverse audience that much more enjoyable to interact with.

Don't be surprised to see me sitting in a rocking chair on a porch in 80 years with the new version of the game!

(I wonder what level my Bulbasaur will be then?)

Keep it breezy!

- Leaf

lol leaf, i'm training a cyndaquil from lvl 1 since the day before yesterday, now i've got a typhlosion lv. 63 =)) i like fire types the most =D

JaaTech

v_fanart.php?faid=1273

hey guys what was your first ever pokemon in game? for me it was chimchar on diamond... now my highest lv pokemon on white at lv99

hey guys what was your first ever pokemon in game? for me it was chimchar on diamond... now my highest lv pokemon on white at lv99

my favorite pokemon ever you see here above =)) now it is infernape and typhlosion, i'm a fan of fire types =))

Archived