Greninjaman91

Game crashing without fail at specific point in tutorial

Greninjaman91

Hi the game keeps crashing for me at one specific point in the tutorial. As soon as the AI attaches an energy to evee, as i draw a card the game crashes everytime. I have tried reinstalling a few times and I have tried to make multiple accounts in order to try and skip the tutorial, however I cant seem to log in with new accounts, only the original where it crashes each time!

Please gamefreak, moderators or even arceus himself! Please help me as I am very disappointed with my experience so far but I am still very eager to play. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by Greninjaman91

jasonz2z

Yea, I've been having the same exact experience. I run Windows 10 and I haven't played PTCGO in years now, and just decided to get back into the game, but every time I try to get through the tutorial it won't go past the eevee and drawing the card and it just keeps crashing and exiting itself out. I've tried re downloaded it again and everything but the same thing still happens. So I basically haven't been able to play the game for actually a few weeks now.

Edited by jasonz2z

Greninjaman91

Yea, I've been having the same exact experience. I run Windows 10 and I haven't played PTCGO in years now, and just decided to get back into the game, but every time I try to get through the tutorial it won't go past the eevee and drawing the card and it just keeps crashing and exiting itself out. I've tried re downloaded it again and everything but the same thing still happens. So I basically haven't been able to play the game for actually a few weeks now.

Man that doesnt bode well for me then. I only downloaded the game today and I have never played it before.  If your problem has lasted for weeks I guess mine wont get sorted anytime soon. :(

T-Dog98

There was a thread like this started a while ago, and what happened to fix the issue was that a moderator skipped the tutorial for you. You don't get to do the tutorial, but at least you get to play.

So hey moderator, could you skip it for me, too, please?

T-Dog98

Actually, a fix that somebody tried: Play the tutorial on a different computer. After you finish it there, you should be okay. It appears that the kind of computer doesn't matter for the second computer; just using a different computer (even a worse one) made the game playable on the original computer. 

I'm going to try that first - I'll post and let you know how it goes.