Sign in to follow this  
TTM_Styx

Server Connectivity and Game Crashing Problems, & Problem with Float Stone

TTM_Styx

Over the past couple days, the game has repeatedly crashed, and when I have been able to play, I will be in the middle of a match and suddenly lose connection with the server and/or the server becomes slow to the point of causing me to lose the match by time out. This is not a local internet nor computer problem because I have had this problem with many different internet connections and have used different computers. Additionally, I have talked to friends who also play TCGO and they have expressed this same sentiment about the servers being horribly slow or simply kicking them off.

When I finally did get the chance to play, I was using an Accelgor (Dark Explorers 11) and Wobbuffet (Phantom Forces 36). I faced a couple of situations. In one situation, I would have an open bench spot, but I would retreat with my Wobbuffet with a Float Stone (Breakthrough 137) into Accelgor, and suddenly not be able to use items (I was not under item lock), nor was I able to play a Wobbuffet that I had in my hand into the available bench spot. Another time, I had the aforementioned Float Stone attached to an active Shelmet (Dark Explorers 10). I played a Wobbuffet from my hand onto my bench, then evolved the Shelmet into an Accelgor. Suddenly I was unable to retreat with my Accelgor, despite not only having a float stone attached, but having free retreat as well. I was also not under any circumstances where I would not be able to retreat and there wasn't a combination Yveltal from Breakthrough and Team Aquas Secret Base in play. Please fix this.

Sign in to follow this