robby_the_kid

Opponent disconnected and I LOST

robby_the_kid

So I was playing someone on Versus and they played a "Trainer's Mail" and I immediately started getting a blinking wifi icon in the bottom right part of my screen. I just sat there for about 5 minutes waiting for my opponent to pick their cards. I was connected to the internet the whole time and still am. Anyway, after repeated 15 second countdown timers the game declared me the loser, likely due to inactivity. The thing is, though, that my opponent's card effect never actually completed and I was completely unable to do anything. I didn't disconnect and am still looking at the results screen in disbelief.

• Upvote 1

Adhir1995

This happens a lot, sometimes if you see that yellow wifi icon, and you have a countdown timer when its your opponents turn, its very possible you were disconnected to the game server.If this was a tournament, restart the game and join back as quickly as possible, if it was a ladder match then there is nothing you can do

I hope this helped

• Upvote 1

LucasTigy2

So I was playing someone on Versus and they played a "Trainer's Mail" and I immediately started getting a blinking wifi icon in the bottom right part of my screen. I just sat there for about 5 minutes waiting for my opponent to pick their cards. I was connected to the internet the whole time and still am. Anyway, after repeated 15 second countdown timers the game declared me the loser, likely due to inactivity. The thing is, though, that my opponent's card effect never actually completed and I was completely unable to do anything. I didn't disconnect and am still looking at the results screen in disbelief.

This same situation is happening to me too, it even happened during two tournaments causing my forfeit the tournament tickets and any possible way of winning.

this is a helpful tip, but this should really be fixed since the gae should be able to reconnect itself in this kind of situation

Edited by LucasTigy2