attn mods!!

waynegg

there is a rash of people posting scam trades in the public trading offer section with goodwill titles such as "Catcher for whoever needs' or 'free whatever'. pokemom3456 just scammed me out of 2 Catchers, a Gothitelle, and a Rare Candy this way before i noticed the scam. i immediately messaged the user to return the cards which of course was refused. please monitor this. someone coming here for the first time (or someone coming back for the first time in a long while) can easily fall victim to such scam artists.

Yes it is incredibly annoying and the MODs are doing what they can to ban these people.

But at the end of the day, it is labelled pretty clearly what the other person in the trade is offering and what you are offering in a trade.

If a trade seems too good to be true, then it usually is.

THERE SHOULD BE A REPORT LIST TO HOPEFULLY DETER THESE PEOPLE FROM DOING SO, I FEEL BAD FOR YOU MAN. I GAVE AWAY TWO DONPHAN PRIME AND A TTAR PRIME, SO I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL.

Well, just make sure to look at the actual trade before listening to the message. Almost every single trade does this, though. I can't even see messages nor type them, though.

Archived