Sign in to follow this  
TabmokLatrom

Florges BREAK still unplayable

TabmokLatrom

Hello everbody. I just read, that the 3 BREAK Pokémon, that were disabled from play from about May 2nd were letar re-enabled; still I can't play at least 1 of them: Florges BREAK. If I look onto my decks, it still is stuck in “unlimited” which is, unfortunately, not allowed for standard “Player vs. Player” play. Could someone help me? What I can do to play with Florges BREAK.

Here are cards in my decklist with Florges BREAK, just for sure, that no other card is from the unlimited sector:

Pokémon:

4-4-4 Ralts-line (Ancient Origins)

3-3-1-2 Togepi-line (Roarign Skies)

3-3-2-2 Flabébé-line (with 2 Florges BREAKs) (BreakThrough)

Trainer Cards:

4 Evosoda

4 Wally

4 VS Seeker

3 Prof. Birch's Observation

1 Brigette

4 Az

Energies:

2 DCE

4 Wonder E.

4 Fairy

Thanks for any help.

Tab

TabmokLatrom

Noone will reply? This forum sucks... thanks for not replying.

Edited by TabmokLatrom

TPCi_MT_Mike

We are looking into this now.  Apologies we didn't respond right away.

Just so you know the best way in the future to get a response is to submit a support ticket.

Thanks!

TPCi_MT_Mike

Hello again,

Can you tell us the exact name of this deck on your account?  That will allow us to look at it and figure out why it is giving you trouble.

Or you could hit Export Deck in the deck manager (which copies the deck into your clipboard) and then paste that into this thread.  This will give us the exact contents of your deck in a way that we can import it to look into your issue.

Thanks!

TabmokLatrom

I knew, I could send a support ticket; I just wrote it here, if someone shares the problem, too.

Anyway, sorry for MY later reply, I was too busy past few days.

I removed the Florges BREAKs from my deck; the deck became available in “Stadnard” category, but I noticed classic's Floirges's Ability don't work (it doesn't apply it's ability for my Fairy Pokémon…).

As you wish, I exported the decklist below. Hope, it'll help.

The deck's name's DCh - Fairy

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

Pokémon - 30

3 Flabébé FLF 62
3 Floette BKT 102
3 Florges BKT 103
4 Ralts AOR 52
4 Kirlia AOR 53
4 Gardevoir AOR 54
3 Togepi ROS 43
3 Togetic ROS 44
1 Togekiss ROS 45
2 Togekiss ROS 46

Trainer Cards - 20

4 Wally ROS 94
1 Brigette BKT 134
4 Evosoda XY 116
4 AZ PHF 91
3 Professor Birch's Observations PRC 134
4 VS Seeker PHF 109

Energy - 10

4 Fairy Energy Energy 9
4 Wonder Energy PRC 144
2 Double Colorless Energy PHF 111

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

DonkasaurusRex

After importing the deck you posted, I was able to play in a standard versus match. Maybe just make a clone of the deck or import/export it and hopefully that should fix it.

TabmokLatrom

OK, thanks… maybe I was wrong about the Ability of Florges…

In the Ability, there's written, that your Pokémon's attacks cost 1 fairy energy less. I tried to attack with my Gardevoir, which attack costs 3 colorless energies. I had 2 fairy energies attached to it but the Florges's Ability didn't activate… it it because the attack cost consist of COLORELSS energies?

Btw., the deck, of course, now works, after I removed the Florges BREAK, that wad the initial problem there. I will try it once again after I inlude the Florges BREAK again and then I'll tell, if it already works.

Anyway, thanks for help.

Tab

DonkasaurusRex

OK, thanks… maybe I was wrong about the Ability of Florges…

In the Ability, there's written, that your Pokémon's attacks cost 1 fairy energy less. I tried to attack with my Gardevoir, which attack costs 3 colorless energies. I had 2 fairy energies attached to it but the Florges's Ability didn't activate… it it because the attack cost consist of COLORELSS energies?

Yes, Florges ability only reduces an attack if the cost of it includes Fairy Energy. Attacks that cost all colorless energy but are fairy type pokemon will not count.

Edited by DonkasaurusRex

Sign in to follow this