Deck locked

supermbro1

I know there have been a lot of complaints about the decks not unlocking and Im one of them its been four days since I put my code in activated the red frenzy deck then went to use it and it wasnt unlocked. I sent a ticket in twice and still am waiting I just want to know how long it usually takes to get a response.

I have the green tornado theme deck and my little brother got the other two, but all three worked fine. Although I just did the type in code, I did not bother with the scan. you think that might have something to do with it?

I know there have been a lot of complaints about the decks not unlocking and Im one of them its been four days since I put my code in activated the red frenzy deck then went to use it and it wasnt unlocked. I sent a ticket in twice and still am waiting I just want to know how long it usually takes to get a response.

48 hours.

Hey everyone!

I know this is a headache for many people, but your patience is appreciated and I assure you all that the code redemption issues will be fixed ASAP!!

Also, please remember that you only need to send in one ticket for a single issue; it will be addressed just as quickly!

Prof_Leaf

"Beware the serenity of nature, lest it sneak up on you unaware."

Archived