gundamrules

Hoopa-EX bug?

gundamrules

I usually record my games since I'm on video posting website but the one time i didn't something happens to me.I don't know, maybe im reading "ancient origins" Hoopa-EX ability wrong but here it is.

Scoundrel Ring: When you play this Pokémon from your hand onto your Bench, you may search your deck for up to 3 Pokémon-EX (except for Hoopa-EX), reveal them, and put them into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward.

Here is what happened.I wish I would had thought to have taken his name down in chase he is a hacker or used some bug in the game.I could be the wrong but never the less i should had taken it down after I saw what happened. He used Hoopa-EX (full art) ability to search for breakthrough mewtwo-EX,roaring skies (full art) gallade-EX and ancient origins none full art Hoopa-EX and put them into your hand.

At the time i didn't think it was a big deal till i read it's ability and I was like wait that's not right, It say's except for Hoopa-EX and i called him out on it and he didn't say anything to me about it. Am i wrong and you can get another one or is this a bug or a case of a hacker fixing the game in his favor? It really doesn't make me mad or anything since im still new to the game for most of the newer Pokemon because i stopped after black and white with the games and hadn't played the TCG since somewhere in gen 3 was out until here recently lol and plus i was only working on my daily challenges and not playing seriously,but if this is a bug it needs to be looked into. Thank you and have a nice day

Edited by gundamrules

Xensor

yeah that is a bug. hoopa can not get another hoopa no matter if its fa or ra. it can not do it.

seminc

^^

Mod_Thistle
Hi gundamrules,

Thanks for your report! I've send the information up through the channels for investigation. For more information, check back to the Patch Notes and Known Issues thread periodically for updates as they're added.

Thanks again!