JamesPup

Question of possible bug with Dialga EX's Chrono Wind VS Agility?

JamesPup

So I just played a tournament and my opponent had a Dialga EX. I had a Sceptile EX XY53 with Agility attack. So I used agility and got a heads and so from what the card says "If heads, prevent all effects of attacks, including damage, done to this Pokémon during your opponent's next turn". Still my opponent then during their next turn used Chrono Wind and it dealt no damage like its supposed to but I was unable to do any attacks with that Pokémon my next turn.

So the question and possible bug is should Sceptile EX's agility attack move be able to prevent Dialga EX's chrono wind from having its prevention part from working or not? I think Chrono Wind's prevention is an effect but maybe I am wrong. I know Sceptile EX XY53 is not a popular card and so thought maybe this has gone unnoticed.

seminc

Since Chrono Wind does not place an effect on Dialga-EX (It specifically states: If the Defending Pokemon is a Pokemon-EX, it can't attack during your opponents next turn), and Sceptile-EX prevents ALL EFFECTS OF ATTACKS, including damage, done to Sceptile-EX, I think it is safe to say that this is a bug.

• Upvote 1