The Mindless Nonsense Begins-My Ideas

Untilitbreaks

Thanks for the tips. I played with two Regis because I only had two. After some trading I'll get the other two. What I will try to do is:

-2 Stuffull

-2 Bewear

-1 Rotom Dex

-1 Po Town

-2 Nest ball

-2 Random rec

+ 2 Regis

+ 2Remoraid

+2 Octillery

+1 TLeleGX

+1 Scorched Earth

+2 Ultra ball

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• theotherguytm

• FlavorfulPineAp

• SuperStone

• Pika36521

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What can I say, some people think the old ways are best. And now, a deck that is 70% troll, and 100% fun! (If you have my slightly strange sense of humour...)     Analysis    

Hello all, The purpose of this topic is quite simple: to try and put the ideas I generate in my head down on paper where they can be discussed, and perhaps taken advantage of by someone with a much b

Inspired by my own idea: Vesp-Flareon-Talonflame   Talonflame is a very good card when it gets out. But when it does not, it is a waste of deck space. And even when it does work, 3 cards are left i

Untilitbreaks

Update on Regi deck: Holy c.ap! Did changes that @theotherguytm suggest and scored 8 wins in 10 matches. Biggest match was against Greninja Break and took 6 prizes without any prize card lost. Once you set up conditions for Regi it becomes unstopable. 

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******
##Pokémon - 13

* 2 Rayquaza GRI 106
* 2 Regigigas CIN 84
* 2 Alolan Grimer SUM 57
* 2 Alolan Muk SUM 58
* 1 Tapu Lele-GX GRI 137
* 2 Remoraid BKT 31
* 2 Octillery BKT 33
##Trainer Cards - 33

* 3 Fighting Fury Belt BKP 99
* 2 Super Rod BKT 149
* 2 Wishful Baton BUS 128
* 3 Professor Sycamore BKP 107
* 3 Scorched Earth PRC 138
* 2 Ultra Ball FLF 99
* 1 Brigette BKT 134
* 2 Random Receiver FCO 109
* 2 Field Blower GRI 125
* 3 Guzma BUS 115
* 3 Kiawe BUS 116
* 3 N FCO 105
* 1 Choice Band GRI 121
* 3 Float Stone BKT 137
##Energy - 14

* 4 Double Colorless Energy FCO 114
* 10 Fire Energy  2
Total Cards - 60

Alolan Muk --> Shuts down basic abilities( Oranguru,TLele gx,Regigigas) and is key player here. 80 hp on AGrimer is perfect, it won't get ko easily like 50-60 hp basics (have 10 hp more than Trubbish). Only threat here is weakness, Weavile and field blower since you need float stone to minimize guzma switching.

Rayquaza --> Perfect supporter for Regigigas. For 1 DCE returns two energies (discarded with stadium or retreat) from discard pile to one of your pokemon, in this case Regi. And it is basic normal pokemon with great fighting resistance. Also can carry FF Belt.

Octillery --> If you don't love sushi on your plate you're gonna love it on your screen. Replacment for Oranguru here. It is stage 1 and AMuk can't shut it down. If you stuck its ability will save you. Have the same threats as AMuk and also needs F Stone.

T Lele gx --> Nice option to search for supporters. Use its ability early in game as AMuk makes it free prize card late game. DCE can help you with its attack. It is also basic pokemon so it can use FFBelt.

Regigigas --> Star of this deck. Its giga 180 hp won't ko it easily, Retreat cost is also giga but with Rayquaza you don't need to worry about it. Kiawe makes this Regi to set up fast and 160 dmg can one or two shot anything. Perfect. You can combine Regi with several tools on it but the best one are WButton and FFBelt.  

• Upvote 1
theotherguytm

*snip*

Happy to help!

You hear that @SuperStone? IT WORKS!!!!!

Because a 180 HP non-EX is terrifyingly bulky, as damage against it can't be Choice Band boosted.