Cool-Jolteon32

I can't install the game, please help

Cool-Jolteon32

I already had installed the game but sometime ago I wanted to uninstall it and I couldn't but it was ok. Now that I want to play again it won't let me because it shows this weird pop-up and it won't do anything so I have to close it, same happens if I try to install it again or uninstall it the message reads "Cannot obtain acces to the ntework's location Property.USER_PROFILE"

If someone experiences the same problem or knows what to do please share your knowledge. :)

TPCi_Samhayne

Hello Cool-Jolteon32,

This can happen when the game was originally installed in a language other than English the old installer didn't properly set where the files were installed.  

As I understand it, you can work around this by using a 3rd party un-installer.  However, I can't recommend a specific one for you.  Hopefully this helps you get started on it.

Cool-Jolteon32

Thanks a lot, but I think that maybe I did install it in spanish since its my native language and actually I translated what the message said. But actually please recommend me a 3rd party uninstaller because I don't know what you mean by that. Again thanks a lot for answering in so short notice.

I googled it, wasn't that complicated, thanks again a lot. bye  :D

Edited by Cool-Jolteon32

pokemonedd666

i struggling to installed the game could someone help me please and i new the game