Sign in to follow this  
Monkeedroid

Client crashes during Trainer Challenge

Monkeedroid
Hi support team,

I'm trying to complete the Trainer Challenge for some packs but unfortunately a bug is preventing me from continuing. When selecting a specific trainer (City Championship, Rika (Metal)) the client keeps crashing before I can start the game.

Do other people have this problem by any chance? I haven't defeated this trainer yet so I can't finish this tier of Trainer Challenge. I don't have this problem with any of the other trainers, just Rika.

Thanks in advance

Edit: I think I should've named the topic "Client crashes when battling Rika in City Championship", maybe a mod can change it for me? :) 

Edited by Monkeedroid

Mod_Equox

Hi Monkeedroid!

We suggest that you make sure your video drivers are fully up to date. If they are, you may want to try the following support article to see if that resolves the issue:

Crash During Game Tutorial

Finally, if the issue persists, please submit a support ticket with a summary of your system specs (via System Profiler for Mac or DxDiag for Windows; please provide your model number and OS version for iPad). You can create a ticket by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, and clicking "Ask a Question".

Thanks for your patience! 

Sign in to follow this